For the survival of the PDP in Lagos state, quality individual must be interested in the running of the party's affairs. However, three weeks from the state congress, no one within our political ideology has shown interest in the position of the state chairman.
Rather than allow the "Yes men" and stooge of leaders whose affiliation with other political parties cost us virtually all election since 1999, All those that have shown interest are political erand men, clandestinely working with opposition sold us out to their pay masters at the polls. We must put an end to imposition in Lagos PDP.
I wish to appeal to all lovers of democracy within PDP to rise and challenge imposition in our party.
I am surprised that none of those complaining about the style of leadership in the Lagos PDP has shown interest in leading the change we have always advocated.
I was at the state party secretariats yesterday, everyone I met with the caretaker chairman are those that have left us in times of need at one point of the other.
In conclusion, I am willing to step down for a credible and reliable candidate to pursue other political aspiration. However, the other Two people that has shown in the chairmanship position are from a political dynasty that some of us have always resisted because of their dictatorial tendencies and orientation.
I will rather stand alone fighting for what we believe is best for the party since others seems not interested.
![]() |
Rather than allow the "Yes men" and stooge of leaders whose affiliation with other political parties cost us virtually all election since 1999, All those that have shown interest are political erand men, clandestinely working with opposition sold us out to their pay masters at the polls. We must put an end to imposition in Lagos PDP.
I wish to appeal to all lovers of democracy within PDP to rise and challenge imposition in our party.
I am surprised that none of those complaining about the style of leadership in the Lagos PDP has shown interest in leading the change we have always advocated.
I was at the state party secretariats yesterday, everyone I met with the caretaker chairman are those that have left us in times of need at one point of the other.
In conclusion, I am willing to step down for a credible and reliable candidate to pursue other political aspiration. However, the other Two people that has shown in the chairmanship position are from a political dynasty that some of us have always resisted because of their dictatorial tendencies and orientation.
I will rather stand alone fighting for what we believe is best for the party since others seems not interested.


إرسال تعليق