British Airways attendant fired for making racist comment about Nigerians On board

A British Airways company has fired one 23-year-old lady identified as Joanne Wickenden for allegedly taking a snapshot video where she made a racist comment about Nigerians on board.


Image result for air attendant jpg
Image is for illustrational purpose only
Joanne was sacked when the infornation got to the head of the company through the video she shared online.



In tthe short video she said:

''All nigerians are going to be asking for f******* upgrade.''

Also in the short video clip she noted that she is going to maltreate all Nigeruans on board, read what she said:
"Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know as you do.

"And I' am here, getting ready to work, put all your yellow life jacket, point out exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me?

"The upside is I'm going to Nigeria and there's gonna be bare B***,  I am joking, I'm joing.

"All the Nigerians are gonna be there like 'gimme coca cola, gimme me beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef.

Read also: Sad!!! A teenager severely burnt after phone got missing in Enugu



"And I'm just gonna be there like, 'sorry sir, we ran out of beef''.

Mocking Nigerians she went further to say " All the Nigerians are gonna be asking for f***** upgrade because they have not got enough leg room because there B**s ares in the way. Big d**** like swinging from side to side.''

However, According to Dailymail reports that the air attendant has been sacked and she no longer work with them.

"We expect the utmost professionalism from our staff when it comes to representing the British airways.''

However, the air attendant has  voiced out that she was being framed by her co worker.
"I have been framed by another British Airways employee. They have been encouraging me, egging me on to say what i said. They were recording and sent it around to my friends.''


"I don't want to fly again'' She lamented.

READ ALSO: Mourinho Insists His Sending Off Was Wrong

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

أحدث أقدم
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1