I cry four hours a day because of my wife -Veteran Nollywood Actor Chukwuemeka Ike.

Emeka Ike "Uptill Today I still find it very difficult to believe that my 14 years old marriage just ended in February this year by the Lagos Island Customary court."
emekaikeandwife
Emeka Ike and Suzanne Emma

Read what the popular actor said:

"True love does not die easily, no matter what happens, be it conflict or death. No wonder the Bible says that "Love covereth multitude of Sin."

Read also: Wickedness!!! See what this lady recommended to be done to any guy who breaks a lady's heart

"I got married to Suzanne Emma 14 years ago, when I first meet her she was from the low profile. Suzanne never knew who her father is, I built houses for her family both in Isoko, I sponsored her till her master's degree. the exposure she is enjoying today I was the one who gave it to her.

"A week after our divorce, many ladies came to me for marriage but due to my gentle nature, I rejected it because no matter what the love I have for Suzanne can not die because of what happened between us.

"I am not going to move into marriage until I know the reason why Suzanne keep blackmailing me.

Q. If she comes to you again, will you accept her?

"As a gentleman, i am, accepting her back into my home is not the problem, the problem is if she will confess to me her reasons for acting the way she did and will turn away from those activities, then she can come back and stay with me again.



Q. How do you feel emotionally see your ex-wife walking out of marriage?

Ans: It is the most painful part of my life. For 3 to 4 years I cried every day. I kept on asking my self what was actually happening to me. As you know in blackmail, you don't know what is happening because someone is by your corner playing the game. It was, later on, I discovered what actually was happening to me. It was a blackmail and I need to know the strength of the blackmailers because in Nigeria we have a law that guides blackmailing.

Q. Are your children really missing their Mum?

Ans: "Actually, they are not because she disappointed them when they needed her most and they are disappointed in her.
She was ones their heroine. I could remember vividly that one day her first son begged her to return home saying "mummy please come back home just because of me." but she replied her son; "your mummy is going to marry another man and have other children."
If a mother can say such a thing to her first son, that means the person is either mental imbalance or not spiritually balanced.
Imagine a lady telling the lawyer that after the divorce she still want to get more children after having four children already.

"Honestly, I was blackmailed, crushed down. her actions beat my imagination, she folded most of my investments, my school which took me time to build immediately I traveled, she closed it down. Not only that, Suzanne went to the landlord and ask him to come and reclaim the school building.

"Someone must be behind all this thing, she cannot go free in as much as God still gives me life, justice must take it place.

Read also: Ex-President Obasanjo calls all National Assembly Members Armed Robbers (Read to see reasons) 

"I meet her in the street when she was nothing, she confessed to me that she doesn't know who her father was and I promised her to be her father, her lover. In short, I gave her the opportunity to do all this to me by exposing her.

feel free to share this story.
To read next story, click here.

To read sports news, click here.

1 Comments

  1. so the rich also cry? well my brother take heart and move on. my ex girl friend once told me that there are many fish in the river, i should go ahead and pick another one because she meet another guy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1