Ekiti state governor refuse to disclose how his car got burnt

- The Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose debunked journalists request to comment on the event in which his most cherished car got burnt

- Fayose rather decided to tell the Ekiti people how he will miss their support and love after he step down for another person to take over

Journalist from different media houses has approached the Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose over the recent incident in which one of his most cherished car got burnt, according to Saturday vanguard.
GOV FAYOSE
Fayose while distributing funds for internal projects continuation was approached by journalist to comment on the event, He debunked their request and continued what he was doing before their arrival.



According to Saturday vanguard, it was gathered that white Mercedes Benz G-Wagon was completely burnt down in Lagos on Wednesday, October 24.


Ngnaija.com gathered that the only comment Fayose made during their arrival was "I don’t want to comment on that.” 
Rather that focusing on the event in which his car got burnt, he focused his attention in telling the Ekiti people how he will miss them after he must have stepped down,
He stated: “I will miss Ekiti people so dearly, because I have been used to them. I love finding myself in their midst and this is what I will miss sorely.”

He also disclosed how he would miss the support and love of the people because he is used to the people.



He stated further: “Do you know that I have not entered my office in the last one year? I have always been with the people on the streets to fraternize with them and that is the essence of leadership.

“No governor must rate himself higher than the people that elected him. Here in Ekiti, the people live mostly in the rural areas and they are not Lagos people but rural. So we must interact with them and come to their level. That is why you must support continuity project.”

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1