The IMO state governor,Mr Rocha's Okorocha has unveiled a giant stature of the South Africa President, His Excellency Zuma Jacob in IMO state.
The giant stature was erected to mark Zuma's visit to IMO state as a freedom Fighter.
Meanwhile, Zuma speaking during the unveiling of the stature, He said
“I walked in here‚ as I say‚ as an ordinary freedom fighter. I’m leaving Nigeria‚ through the state of Imo‚ as a hero. What a decoration.”
However, before Zuma left IMO State, Governor Rochas Okorocha noted that Zuma visit to IMO state has straightened the state
Read also: Nnamdi Kanu will be tried on absentia since his whereabout remains unknown -Revealed by A member of the prosecuting team.
According to the governor, Zuma’s visit to Nigeria and to the state was to
“strengthen socio-economic relations and deepen cooperation in education.”
“strengthen socio-economic relations and deepen cooperation in education.”

Post a Comment