Boko Haram Suspect caught in Ondo confessed of kill two people

-A Boko Haram suspect was caught in Ondo State After Killing two persons

-The suspect has claimed that his members in the state are much more than the Police though.
Boko Haram suspect

-Ondo state Police command has vows to bring to an end of the terrorist in the state.

A Boko Haram suspect has been apprehended by members of the Nigeria Police command in Ondo state.

However, the arrested suspect has confessed to recent killing of two persons in the state.

The suspect identified as Mohammed Bashir was arrested on October 1 in at Akoko Ondo state.

Read also: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer -LASCONS tell FG


The suspect, when interrogated by the police, claimed to have hailed from Nasarawa state and has planned to carry out a deadly mission before he was captured.

According to Bashir, He said in Hausa language:

''I only kill two people, my first victim was a child who I murdered inside a bush while the second victim was an adult I killed by the roadside.

''I ran away from Nasarawa shortly the Nigeria Military launched a manhunt for us in the North, when I arrived in the state I went straight to see my brother, then I decided to take a walk on the street of the community.

"I went to eat before I would lauch another attack on someone by the roadside before the Police catched me and took me to station.

Read also: President Buhari Promised free and fair election in Anambra -Obiano reveals

"Some of my members who ran away from the military are scattered allover the state (Ondo)

However, the state commissioner of Police has been ordered to hand over the suspect to the military.

The commissioner also revealed that where Muhammed Bashir was arrested were almost the same spot another suspect were been captured last week.

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1