My Kids Advised Me To Marry Nollywood Veteran Actress Funke Akindele - Abdul Bello [JJc skills]

* Popular Musician JJC skills, review that his kids advised him to marry Funke Akindele.
In an interview with Playground TV, JJc skills reveal how his kids from different women accepted the veteran actress Funke Akindele.
According to JJC Skill, his kids advised him to remarry a woman who will take care of them and I obeyed their request.
jjc-skils-and-funke
"Before now, I and Funk together with my kids have been in a good relationship and they were very happy with her. They always see her around me and she makes me happy even when kids are out for vacation in different continent.different continent, but they are part of our daily activities..different continent, but they are part of our daily activities.
"While our relationship grows, my kids first meet her on a video call, little did they knew that she was an actress until they became close to each other because while they are on vacation, they hardly watch Nigeria Movies.Nigeria Movies.
"I remembered vividly some time ago, my daughter told me to make sure I marry her, she's a keeper.
"I obeyed her advice and I even dedicated one of my songs which I titled 'The last dance". I even dedicated one of my songs which I titled 'The last dance'  because Funke really saves the last dance for me.
Read next news
Feel free to like and share

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1